The access and the use of this website is subject to the following Terms&Conditions. By using this web site you accept the application of the same. This website is held and managed by Indena S.p.A. (hereinafter Indena), Via Ortles, 12, Milano, Italia.
1. This website contains information related to the areas where Indena is operative through its products and R&D activity. The information therein contained are not intended to give any advice concerning the user’s health, please refer to your healthcare practitioner for any therapeutic advice you may need.
2. Indena declines any responsibility concerning the accuracy and updating of the information contained in this site. Even if Indena strives to upload the most accurate information, it is not possible to give any warranty on the contents. The website might contain mistakes or inaccuracies and should be therefore appropriately evaluated by the user. Indena declines any responsibility concerning the use of this website and any damages directly or indirectly caused by the use of the same or by the information derived by the same, including viruses. The user is required to take any due precautions to protect his/her computer against any intrusion or technical problem likely to harm his/her computer, one of its components or the data stored there.
3. Indena reserves the right to suspend or stop the use of the website, without assuming any responsibility thereof. Indena reserves the right to make changes to the site without any prior notice.
4. This web site may contain link to other websites. By clicking on them, you accept to freely exit Indena’s website to visit a different and independent one. Indena declines any responsibility for the contents of the website accessed through a link present on Indena’s one.
5. Information on Products, documents, brochures, material, images, trademarks, logos and photographs on this web site are the property of Indena S.p.A., even when available for download. The use, download or printing of the information contained in the website, is allowed only for personal use. Any use for commercial or business reasons other that with Indena, must be authorised by Indena, otherwise it will amount to a copyright infringement. Any use of the information must bear the intellectual property identification (e.g. ® © ™). Indena declines any responsibility towards third parties using the information on this web site in violation to this Terms&Conditions.
6. Indena reserves the right to take any actions, without prior notice, against any subject using the website infringing this Terms&Condition, including blocking the access and removing any material loaded on the site.
7. Indena reserves the right of reviewing periodically this Terms&Conditions. As the acceptance of the same is binding for using the website, the user should periodically check this page to acknowledge potential modifications.
8. This website is regulated by the laws of Italy. By accessing it, you accept that the laws of Italy apply to any matter related to the use and contents of this website and to the information hereby provided. You also agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Milan.
9. If you are an user from the United States, you should access the website www.us.indena.com, dedicated to Unites States, or simply tick the box “US customer” and will be redirected to the appropriate site. If you are a researcher, regardless of your country of origin, please tick the dedicated box. Please note that the information contained in the site are related to ingredients and not to finished products. This website is intended for customers’ and researchers’ use, and it is not aimed at consumers. Please note that the international website is accessible from various countries all over the world and hence it may contain statements or product classification not applicable to your country. The marketer of any finished product containing any ingredient is responsible for assuring that the destination of the product and the claims made for the finished product are lawful and comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country or countries in which the product is to be sold.
10. Please note the Privacy Statement (Information to Data Subject According to Section 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003) is to be considered part of the present Terms&Conditions and is available for download from any page of the website.